Scans information required.

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
stratts

Scans information required.

Post by stratts »

Hi,

I have a few questions!!

I have been reading a lot about good quality less costly scans in France. Do they have MRN scans in France?

Does anybody know of any good scan centres in France and an estimated price?

Does Prof Robert perform scans?

Does anybody have a contact for Dr Filler to get a price for some scans?

What makes Dr Filler's scan better than my normal MRI. Does he use a 3T scanner or MRN scanner, or is it just the fact he is better at the diagnosis?
Violet M

Re: Scans information required.

Post by Violet M »

Sorry, I don't know about prices.

I've not heard of Prof Robert offering any type of diagnostic imaging.

Filler uses MRN for diagnostic imaging and was one of the docs involved in developing the MRN. He uses open MRI for nerve blocks. You can read more about it at his website and there is also a contact form on the website. http://www.nervemed.com/ MRN is not 100% accurate in the diagnosis of nerve entrapment and some people consider the 3T MRI using Dr. Potter's protocol better but others feel they are pretty comparable. I can't say for sure.

Best,

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”