Contacting Dr Potter in NY

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
stratts

Contacting Dr Potter in NY

Post by stratts »

Hi,

I was wondering if their was any other way to contact Dr Potter in New York, other than by phone. Does she have an e-mail contact.

I want to contact her for a quote for a scan and diagnosis?

Does anybody know a rough cost for scans and consultation. I presume Dr Potter would give me a report to bring back to the UK with me?
Violet M

Re: Contacting Dr Potter in NY

Post by Violet M »

Maybe the best way to go if you are in the UK would be to fax Dr. Potter a letter and include your e-mail address with a request to communicate by e-mail -- if not with her directly, at least with the office staff. When I was trying to contact Dr. Bautrant in France I contacted him by fax.

I don't know the cost but I know you can purchase a CD of the MRI. You should also receive a free written report. Hopefully someone else can tell you the approximate cost.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
stratts

Re: Contacting Dr Potter in NY

Post by stratts »

Hi,

Violet i might give that a try. A CD of the scan would be good.
Thanks
Stratts

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”