MRI RESULTS DR POTTER

Discussion of magnetic resonance imaging and magnetic resonance neurography
melissasev

MRI RESULTS DR POTTER

Post by melissasev »

Hi Everyone,

Guess I been lurking for some time but never had the energy to write. I had an MRI test with DR Potter and trying to understand the results. Will call her tomorrow to discuss. Does anyone have any insight on what this means.

Mri of the pelvis demonstrates asymmetry of the superficial perinieal and puboccygeus muscle at the pelvic floor creating some impingement on the fat planes of the dorsal nerve to the clitoris, more on the left than the right, The nerves more posteriorly through Alcocks canal are unremarkable, as they are surrounding the sacrotuberous ligaments. Incidential note is made of a prior coccygeal fracture, angulated anteriorly, but this does not directly impinge on the branches of the pudendal nerve to rectum

Thanks MElissa
AliPasha1

Re: MRI RESULTS DR POTTER

Post by AliPasha1 »

Hi Melissa,
I think you have some issues with the dorsal branch of the Pudendal nerve to the clitoris after it leaves the Alcock's Canal.

Best Regards,
Ali
Diagnosed for PNE by Dr. Jerome Weiss in June 2007.Started PT with Amy Stein in NYC.
PT for almost 3 years now without any results.
Pudendal Nerve blocks in August,2007 by Dr. Quesda left me with sitting pain.
Unilateral TIR approach with Dr. Bautrant on 18 Febuary,2010 with no major improvements and sitting is much worse.
MRI By Dr. Potter reveals nerve entrapment in the ST,AC and DN.
Dorsal Nerve Decompression surgery on April 8,2011
Redo surgery by Dr. Hibner on July 18,2011

Return to “MRI/MRN”