New overviewtable for all members - same problem/what helps?

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
Mari

New overviewtable for all members - same problem/what helps?

Post by Mari »

hello!

I made an overview-list/survey witch is open for all members(they want to share it) to documentate her problems an possibly which treatment helped him.
My thought was to easy find other members with similar discompfort, an have an overview witch surgery or other option get him improved.
I hope also that many "silent members" which never write about her status and maybe her successfully therapy/surgery will type in her data.

i also list all typs of symtoms, triggers, diagnosis, aids and medicals(which i know) to compare this.

The list has an open structure so everbody who find additional points can easily add them.
I'm sure i have forgotten some point in this list, so you're inviteded to complete it :)

So here is the Link (NO registration is needed)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... WFIdGZIbkE

i decided to google-docs because so there is no software requirement, an all members(if they want) can fill it at same time. Theres even a historie-function if somebody delete to much(intentionally or not)

And last but not least:
the survey has the only purpose to help us, theres no commercial or scientific purpose. And even its not completely, and its no recommendation for or against any option.

many greetings!
Mari
-------------------------
08/2010 - numberness in penis after cycling(triathlon)
10/2010 - lumbar disc prolapsing after half-marathon
03/2011 - lumbar disc prolapsing surgery (successfully)
06/2011 - back at work, numberness getting worse on sitting
09/2011 - distal pudendus entrapment diagnosted by Prof. Aszmann
02/2012 - pudendus surgery by Prof. Aszmann in Vienna
03/2014 - pudendus surgery by Dr. Heinen in Oldenburg (transgluteal)
Grace

Re: New overviewtable for all members - same problem/what he

Post by Grace »

You have done such useful work here, and very thorough. I think this is a great idea, but would be more user-friendly with fewer questions. Can I suggest revisions and reposting? I can see how this could be so helpful. Perhaps you reposted elsewhere?

grace
Anal/rectal pain began 12/12 | Pain advanced to entire pelvis by 2/13 |
PF PT 2/13 to 7/13 |Acupuncture 7/13 to present
Pain is CONSTANT, made worse by standing, walking, kneeling
UNBEARABLE with sitting |Cushions mock me
20+ years of fibromyalgia | Interested in not losing my marbles...
My goal: To find creative ways to live and work with PN, while pursuing wellness.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”