IV Ketamine & Lydocain for PNE

Discuss different Pain Management Options; Medication options including side effects and Worldwide variances in names etc.
TCB

IV Ketamine & Lydocain for PNE

Post by TCB »

Just back 5/25/13 from another four days of IV Ketamine and Lydocain therapy with John Calude Krusz PH.D., MD., Dallas Texas. Dr Krusz is one of two doctors in the nation whom I am aware of who fight neuropathic pain using two potent agents known as Ketamine and Lydocain. No words can describe what it's like to go from an 8-9 to 3-4 and hold the pain levels down for almost a year now. I do still wear loose clothing and avoid sitting for long periods. I have gone back to doing hobbies and activities that I was not able to do since onset of nerve entrapment in 2007. My story reminds me of a lady with CRPS that I read about who felt so good after IV Ketamine she mowed the lawn! We are on the frontier of bringing pain relief to many neuropathic pain patients and I would encourage everyone to do some research and consider the inherent risks and profound rewards of IV Ketamine and/or Lydocain for intractable pelvic pain and other severe neuropathic pain syndromes. Leaving you again with the words of Dr. Krusz "We are all in this together" and "let's cut to the chase and go after your pain now"

TCB
Violet M

Re: IV Ketamine & Lydocain for PNE

Post by Violet M »

That's fantastic that these meds are working for you! Thanks for posting.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
nyt

Re: IV Ketamine & Lydocain for PNE

Post by nyt »

Ketamine and Lidocaine infusions have helped me tremendously. They do not last so I get boosters every 6 weeks. I am so happy they have helped you.
2/07 LAVH and TOT 7/07 TOT right side removed 9/07 IL, IH and GN neuropathy 11/07 PN - Dr. Howard
6/08 Obturator neuralgia - Dr. Conway 11/08 Disability, piriformis syndrome - Dr. Howard
4/09 Bilateral obturator decompression surgery, BLL RSD - Dr. Howard
9/10 Removed left side TOT, botox, re-evaluate obturator nerve - Dr. Hibner
2/11 LFCN and saphenous neuralgia - Dr. Dellon 2/11 MRI with Dr. Potter - confirmed entrapment
5/11 Right side TG - Dr. Hibner 2012 Left side TG - Dr. Hibner

Return to “PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS”