Pulsed radiofrequense ablation in Europe

Discuss different Pain Management Options; Medication options including side effects and Worldwide variances in names etc.
Pisama

Pulsed radiofrequense ablation in Europe

Post by Pisama »

Hello all!

Is here anyone who have had pulsed radiofrequens ablation in Europe?

And who is the best dr in USA to do that treatment?

I have had 2 nsurgeryes, ST- and SS-ligament are cutted. I am not better after surgeryes. But luckylie not worse neather. Now I am consider to have PRF ablation, but dont know where.

Thank you if you would tell me even something.

Sanna Pisama
sadie

Re: Pulsed radiofrequense ablation in Europe

Post by sadie »

Sanna I feel your pain. Just want to suggest that you do not go to Dr. Marvil I think he is with JHU in Balt MD. or UN. of MD. He has done them but I do not think with any success. I am sorry I can not make any suggestions but sometime knowing who NOT to go to is just as important. Keep asking questions you do not want to be a Ginny Pig. Hope things turn around 4 you .
2007-2010 anitriptyline for PN, 2010 it caused severe dystonia
2010 PNB w steroids caused severe PGAD
11-2010 St Josephs NH. , ketamine drip, meds etc to stop nerve from firing, nothing worked
11-2010 - 3-2011 Elliott Hosp. Pain Manag. Center , 16 PNB w/ lidocane did not work
3-2011 bilateral TG surg., w/ Dr. Conway
12-2011 3TMRI, Dr. Potter, rt side nerve re-entrapped w/ scar tissue
3-2013 rt side re-do surgery w/ Dr. Hibner for PGAD
JeanieC

Re: Pulsed radiofrequense ablation in Europe

Post by JeanieC »

I have read on here that Dr Baranowski in London does this procedure but I do not know anything about his results.
In the US Dr Wright at Denver Pain Management is the one who had helped a couple of women in the Facebook group.
CarolynM can tell you more, she has had this done more than once with good results.
Diagnosed with left side PN by Dr Renney, March 2010, after over 2 years of searching for help
Left TG Surgery, Dr Ansell, August 2010, failed to relieve pain

Return to “PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS”