Looking for Surgeon

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
Charles555nc

Looking for Surgeon

Post by Charles555nc »

Hi,

Im in North Carolina, and had two failed PNE surgeries with Dr (unsuccessful) Filler. I think he missed points of entrapment, I think he only really looks at a very small portion of the nerve and his MRI, neurography is a total scam.

I tried calling Hibner today and a woman said he does not accept male patients.

I left a message with Dr Ansell, but I have read he is not doing PNE surgeries anymore.

I left a message with Dr Marvel, but he has bad reviews online.

Im now looking into Dr Conway, while waiting for the others to call me back.

Penis, inner thigh pain, pain right besides the S3 level of the sacrum in back butt, radiating into the pelvic floor, rectum.

Help! I want a thorough surgeon who looks at the pudendal nerve, sacral nerves, and their branches. Was hoping Dr Ansell, and Dr Popeney (not a surgeon) were the answer. Attachment shows anatomic variations in sacral and pudendal nerves that can be missed causes of continuing pain.
Last edited by Charles555nc on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
janetm2

Re: Looking for Surgeon

Post by janetm2 »

Hi Charles,
I sent 2 private messages but not sure the first went to you? Sorry I am using my nook and it is sometimes hard to work out. Looks like you got the second message and not the first which provided some background about my experience with Dr Marvel. Wishing you a better journey ahead.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.
stephanies

Re: Looking for Surgeon

Post by stephanies »

Charles,

Please see my post to you under Chesire Lady's thread.

Stephanies
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.

Return to “SURGERY”