nerve block recommendtion help please...

Nerve blocks using many techniques, and medications - options discussed in detail
Assafroth

nerve block recommendtion help please...

Post by Assafroth »

Can anyone please advise me where to have nurve block in Europe?, I live in Israel and the don't have much experience with PNE
Also a good doctor please
thank you
Assaf
Violet M

Re: nerve block recommendtion help please...

Post by Violet M »

You can see the list of European doctors here. http://www.pudendalhope.info/node/57

If you do a search in the upper right corner on the names of these doctors you can find out more information about what patients have said on the forum.

All the Best,

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Assafroth

Post by Assafroth »

thank you
gsystems

Post by gsystems »

Assafroth wrote:thank you
Assaf, from some unknown reason, all of my last massages are stuck in the outbox. while it says that it has sent it.
i dunno.

i think we can help a lot each other in that issue, and you are right, only one DR in Israel - Mark Bergabel his name, and to get an apoitnmet with him? do you have 1/2 year spare to suffer omre pain till then?. only he HAVE A CLUE on male pelvic floor, most of the other proctologists / orologists and even neurologists will send you back home as a "pirifirmis syndrom" or "prostatitis" sufferer, to deal with the pain by yourself, that how i got to my sad story. 6 years ago.

now its going to be bilateral pudendal surgery, as prof robert said.

you'll be in better hands in France then in Israel in THAT specific matter. mind just the language issue over there, unless you know french. most important the doctors DO speak english. (DR. RIHANT, DR. LABBAT, PROF. ROBERT).

so much for PM's

here is my phone number. i'll delete this massage after you'll get the number.
gsystems

Post by gsystems »

gsystems wrote:
Assafroth wrote:thank you
Assaf, from some unknown reason, all of my last massages are stuck in the outbox. while it says that it has sent it.
i dunno.

i think we can help a lot each other in that issue, and you are right, only one DR in Israel - Mark Bergabel his name, and to get an apoitnmet with him? do you have 1/2 year spare to suffer omre pain till then?. only he HAVE A CLUE on male pelvic floor, most of the other proctologists / orologists and even neurologists will send you back home as a "pirifirmis syndrom" or "prostatitis" sufferer, to deal with the pain by yourself, that how i got to my sad story. 6 years ago.

now its going to be bilateral pudendal surgery, as prof robert said.

you'll be in better hands in France then in Israel in THAT specific matter. mind just the language issue over there, unless you know french. most important - the doctors DO speak english. (DR. RIHANT, DR. LABBAT, PROF. ROBERT).
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

If your messages are in the outbox it means the person you sent it to hasn't opened it yet. After they open your message it should go to the sentbox.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “NERVE BLOCKS”