Sayer Coccyx and Pelvic Pain Clinics

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
megan-s

Sayer Coccyx and Pelvic Pain Clinics

Post by megan-s »

I had an amazing  experience with Dr Michael Durtnall at the Sayer Clinic. I had severe groin pain. I could not sit for very long. I made an appointment with Dr Michael Durtnall and he immediately put me at ease. He diagnosed pudendal nerve involvement. He is very attentive and a good listener. After a series of treatments with Dr Michael Durtnall my pain vanished.  His team of wonderful pelvic physical therapists is equally gifted.

I am healed and I can't thank him enough. He is an amazing man, a pioneer, and an innovator.
stephanies

Re: Sayer Coccyx and Pelvic Pain Clinics

Post by stephanies »

Hi Megan,

So happy to read that you are healed. What type of treatments did Dr. Durtnall do for you to have such remarkable relief? About how long did it take your pain to diminish?

Sincerely,
Stephanies
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.

Return to “UK & IRELAND”