Ways to manually induce sexual dysfunction/anejaculation?

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
Cade

Ways to manually induce sexual dysfunction/anejaculation?

Post by Cade »

Besides SSRIs.

I ask because ejaculation is extremely painful for me (gives me days of pain) and it keeps happening in my sleep, trying to figure out how to stop it for a while so I can have a chance to heal.
Violet M

Re: Ways to manually induce sexual dysfunction/anejaculation

Post by Violet M »

If your pelvic floor muscles are overly and irritating the nerve, a benzodiazepine like valium or clonazepam might help you sleep better. Clonazepam helped reduce the shocks I had at night and allowed me to sleep a little better. You could also try lyrica or gabapentin to reduce the nerve irritation. Some people find soma helpful.

I'm not suggesting drugs as a permanent solution though. You really want to figure out what is the underlying problem and work on that.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Joe house

Post by Joe house »

Hello Cade
Tramadol which is a pain medication can affect a man's ability to ejaculate in fact I have read that they prescribe it to help men prevent premature ejaculation. From my own personal experience I can confirm if I take one to two everyday for pain one of the side effects is that ejaculating becomes very difficult to achieve and sometimes impossible. However, for me it also can affect my ability to urinate if I take more than three a day.
Streetwise

Post by Streetwise »

Hello.

You can try tamsulosin. It will not affect your nerve, but it can reduce pressure in your urogenital system and make your ejaculation retrograde.

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”