Has anyone regained genital sensitivity from botox?

Botox options, which Doctors use this form of treatment and techniques offered.
Pleasehelpmegod

Has anyone regained genital sensitivity from botox?

Post by Pleasehelpmegod »

I have genital numbness from a pudendal nerve compression somewhere. My and my pt think that it could be the obterator internus that could be putting pressure on the pudendal nerve. So I set up an appointment with dr. Prologo on Oct 2nd. The plan is to get botox injections to my obterator internus and hopefully it will stop the pain and give me pudendal function again. My question is, has anyone regained genital sensitivity from botox?
Arbust91

Re: Has anyone regained genital sensitivity from botox?

Post by Arbust91 »

I have a round of botox intervaginaly , aimed at internal obturator , levi, and well the gyn-uroologist who did said she used 200 units and just hit everything.
I was like magic. After 20 years of hell. I went on a 6 mile hike that started at 10,000 feet up to 13,400 3 weeks after the injection. I was also able to dig a 25 foot long 2 foot deep drain in my yard and back fill it with large rocks. I'm 5'2" and over 50.
The shot started to wear off after just over 3 months. I'm having to wait 2 months to get another one. My symptoms aren't as bad as before the shot.
The Doctor who did this studied at Johns Hopkins but lucky me she move near me for her spouses work. My insurance is covering this pretty well.
She said she has had the best out comes by injecting a lot of units and at least the first round injecting the entire region bilateral .

Hope this helps someone out there.
falconmom

Post by falconmom »

Wow. Your insurance is covering Botox? Anyone else getting their insurance to cover?
Patty

Post by Patty »

Nope I had to pay up front for my Botox. Which did nothing for my pain.

Return to “BOTOX”