Endometrios

Post by Ezzl »

Hi All,

Does anyone with endometrios get on flare ups when the Endo returns
Lernica

Re: Endometriosis

Post by Lernica »

Yes.
Athlete until pain started in 2001. Diagnosed with PN in Nov. 2010. Probable cause: 3 difficult labors, 5 pelvic surgeries for endometriosis, and undiagnosed hip injuries. 60% better after 3 rounds of shockwave therapy in Cornwall, Ontario (Dec - Feb/12). 99% better after bilateral hip scopes for FAI and labral tears (April and July/12). Pelvic pain life coach Lorraine Faendrich helped me overcome the mind/body connection to chronic pain: http://www.radiantlifedesign.com
elephants27

Re: Endometrios

Post by elephants27 »

I have had 4 laps due to endo, and yes they would flare up, but i can't tell u what pain is what anymore. I just know it hurts like hell. My obgyn makes me skip my period so the less of the flare ups and the less pain i have 2 deal with while having a period. And i do remember that during that time, the flare ups were really bad. good luck. accupunture helps with endo pain. I have been going for 7 years.
Anne smith

Re: Endometrios

Post by Anne smith »

Yes I also had flare ups when my endo was bad! Since having my overies removed I don't have endo' but sadly I can't have any hrt to help me with the awfull menopausal symptoms that I suffer now! Hope this information helps?
Anne smith
Iliostomys at twenty five, just after delivery of baby
Started with rectal pain about twenty one years later
Ten years to get diagnosis, had to research myself!
Two horrific surjurys two(mend) a perennial hernia
Now with mr baranofskis team and traveling to London shortly for injections into alcocks.

Return to “ASSOCIATED DISORDERS”