Looking for a PN doctor in Milwaukee, WI

Here is information about Doctors in the USA who diagnose and treat Pudendal Neuralgia through many methods.
Beverly

Looking for a PN doctor in Milwaukee, WI

Post by Beverly »

Hi everyone! I think I may have pudendal neuralgia, but would like to have a CT guided pudendal nerve block to confirm. Does anyone know of a PN doctor in Milwaukee, WI, and/or a place where I can get the CT guided pudendal nerve block?

Thank you!

Beverly
sadie

Re: Looking for a PN doctor in Milwaukee, WI

Post by sadie »

Hi Beverly I looked on the homepage under the doctors list and didn't see anything for your state, so I wondered if you could contact someone from the site www.pelvicrehab.com to see if there's any physical therapist who deals with pudendal neuropathy in your area, because they may work in tandem with a doctor or radiologist who knows something about pudendal nerve blocks. I would suggest a pudendal nerve block without steroids as opposed to one with... and maybe just try a pudendal nerve block with lidocaine . I do not have a medical background , however I have been injured by pudendal nerve block with Depo-Medrol , which is a steroid. In a nih.gov publication dated 2017 by JJ Labatt and TR, Riant et al
concerning adding corticosteroids to the pudendal nerve blocks for pudendal neuralgia.... came to the conclusion that corticosteroids provided no additional therapeutic benefit compared with local anesthetics and should therefore no longer be used.
Beverly I hope this helped I am better at cheering people on than at giving understanding the labyrinth that is pudendal neuralgia but I do wish you all the best Sadie
2007-2010 anitriptyline for PN, 2010 it caused severe dystonia
2010 PNB w steroids caused severe PGAD
11-2010 St Josephs NH. , ketamine drip, meds etc to stop nerve from firing, nothing worked
11-2010 - 3-2011 Elliott Hosp. Pain Manag. Center , 16 PNB w/ lidocane did not work
3-2011 bilateral TG surg., w/ Dr. Conway
12-2011 3TMRI, Dr. Potter, rt side nerve re-entrapped w/ scar tissue
3-2013 rt side re-do surgery w/ Dr. Hibner for PGAD
Beverly

Post by Beverly »

Hi Sadie, thank you for all the great information. I will check out that link. Wishing you well on your road to recovery! God bless!!
Beverly
Deb18

Post by Deb18 »

Hi Beverly,
I just now joined and saw your post.
The below are in Milwaukee in case you’re still searching:
-Dr Nicolette Deveneau, Ascension Columbia St Mary’s. She does PN block +Botox, office has 1 PT.
-Dr Sumana Koduri, Froedtert. She does PN block & trigger point injections.
-PT Beth Malak, Froedtert. She’s excellent.
-in Waukesha, there’s awesome PT Sarah Droessler, ProHealth.

I hope you are doing well.
Deb18

Return to “USA”