Need Doctor for Pelvic floor botox (MALE)

Botox options, which Doctors use this form of treatment and techniques offered.
Davemaster

Need Doctor for Pelvic floor botox (MALE)

Post by Davemaster »

Is there a list of US doctors who inject Botox in male pelvic floor? Thanks in advance!
chris36

Re: Need Doctor for Pelvic floor botox (MALE)

Post by chris36 »

- Leia Rispoli in Los Angeles
- Jason Attaman in Seattle
CarlieK

Post by CarlieK »

I had two PNE surgeries - one in 1999 in France (Pr Robert) - sent there from Mayo Clinic (Antolak). The second was by Hibner (Phoenix) lived on valium suppositories for pain (female) - and finally about two years ago, I became a patient of a Uro-Gyn at a Tulsa branch of the Medical School in Oklahoma City. About a year later, she called me and I saw her. A new procedure got the blessings of the AMA and she offered it to me. She did the two part procedure on me in her office - lots of med students there - and then I drove home - with numbing pain - in a few days, the pain was decreasing and a week later, I had the second part of the procedure. This was hand holding with the nurse while she did it. It did not last long, and I had someone to drive me home, rested an hour, and within five days, I had no pain. She wanted me to come in every six months for the procedure but I did not hurt; I waited a year and a half before I returned. You are a male - and I asked her about a program at the medical school for males. There is one at any medical school but I know nothing about it. Med Schools get the training when the AMA puts the blessings on a new procedure. Before anyone else in private practice. Have you tried a med school? There are still physicians here treating PNE the way it was treated 20 years ago. I moved here a few years ago, and I expected more from Tulsa physicians - they are stagnant here. Suggestion: try the medical school in your area and see what they are doing. Private practice can be stagnant anywhere. Med Schools physicians are not private practice physicians. No advertising. Consider finding out what they are doing. It paid off for me. Carlie KIng
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Carlie, glad to hear you are doing better. Can you please tell us the name of the new procedure you had?

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
jaxi123

Post by jaxi123 »

Carlie please share with all of us in detail your latest treatment that helped you.

Return to “BOTOX”