Posting Problems on the Forum

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Mod9

Posting Problems on the Forum

Post by Mod9 »

Dear Pudendalhope Community,

Lately we have had some problems with the forum not allowing members to post, including moderators. When a member tries to post, a message stating, "Your IP has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details, please see https://www.spamhaus.org/ ." We want to let you know that we are currently working with a technical company to update and fix the forum and website. This could take as long as 8-12 weeks. If you have urgent questions in the meantime, you are welcome to email the administrators through our contact form at https://www.pudendalhope.info/contact.

Thank you.
volans

Re: Posting Problems on the Forum

Post by volans »

I tried to post months ago and it said my IP was blacklisted. Testing now to see if that's still the case.

edit: yay it works!
Mod9

Post by Mod9 »

The posting problem is now fixed and forum members should no longer receive an error message when trying to post. Please let us know at admin@pudendalhope.org if you continue to have issues. Updates to our site are in progress and we are looking forward to their completion soon.
joliebrousseau

Post by joliebrousseau »

Several months ago, I attempted to make a post and received a notification stating that my IP had been blacklisted. I am currently conducting a test to determine whether my IP address is still blacklisted.
Mod9

Post by Mod9 »

Jolie,

It is working now, I can see your post. There shouldn't be any more issues with posting.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”