Padma 28

This is an area to share and learn about new Medical Advances and Techniques where we can be educated and educate.
Alan1646

Padma 28

Post by Alan1646 »

I've recently been reading about this Tibetan herb combination and have decided to give it a two month trial.
There is some published evidence that it helps with tooth nerves : http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/16582 ... PNPB9FvK.2 and there is an ongoing clinical trial for other uses: http://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT01581034.
It is said to help with inflammation, so I thought, although a long shot, it might be worth a try.

I'll post my personal results in about two months.
"if you want to keep a secret you must also hide it from yourself" Orwell
Jane

Re: Padma 28

Post by Jane »

Hi Alan,
I read your post with interest and am going to see my Homeopath today so I am going to ask her about this Padma 28. I feel sure that if she does not know she will try to do her utmost to find out. I am intolerant to most meds so turned to Homeopathy. I do have a remedy that really helps with the nerve pain but unfortunately does not last that long but one can take as many as one needs and not o.d. I will let you have the name if you wish.
I live in Essex and have been treated at UCL and National Hospital for Neurology (both in London) after having a "bad" operation.
I wish you luck. Actually can you get hold of this remedy?

Jane
Alan1646

Post by Alan1646 »

Hi Jane,
So far the Padma has had no effect at all, but as I've bought two month's supply, I'll keep taking them.
I'd be very interested to have the name of the homeopathic remedy that works for you.
Alan
Jane

Post by Jane »

Hi Alan,
I will willingly give the names of the homeopathic remedies, one I take as and when I need and I have just started another remedy today but I have to say quote my Homeopath "homeopathy balances not only the body but the mind states and as everyone has individual needs, one particular remedy would not necessarily be suitable for another person.
Maybe you should persevere with your Padma before introducing another herb. I do believe that herbal remedies take longer to take effect that regular meds.
All the best
Jane
Jane

Post by Jane »

Just thought I would post to say that the last homeopathic remedy I was given seems to be working a little although it is early days. I started it on Wednesday and have been fairly active but not lifting the grandchildren (that seems to spark the pain big time) maybe I am just coming out of my pain flare, who knows!
Any news with the Padma 28 Alan? I do so hope it gives you some relief, that's all of us really want and to try to live a relatively "normal" life!

Best wishes to you all

Jane
Alan1646

Post by Alan1646 »

Hi Jane,
So far the Padma has made no difference at all. I'll continue to take them though. I have a collection of 30/40 bottles of various vitamins, herbs etc, none of which has made any difference, including high dose fish oil omega three and high dose vitamin B12.
If anything does help, I'll post news of it here immediately.
Best wishes,
Alan
Alan1646

Post by Alan1646 »

So far this remedy has had no noticeable effect.

Return to “MEDICAL ADVANCES & EDUCATION”