Italian patients - forum neuropathy pudendo Italy

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
monica.costaganna

Italian patients - forum neuropathy pudendo Italy

Post by monica.costaganna »

Hello everyone!
I'm Monica and I write from Italy.
I belong to the association Ainpu - Italian Association of pudendal neuropathy and suffer from neuropathy pudendo.
In Italy neuropathy is not recognized and survive without ever being helped ... I pass all patients who suffer from this disease italian.
Write you because in Italy there are few doctors specializing in the treatment of this disease and there are no centers, clinics that treat surgically disease. Often draw to you for guidance in more tips ... a bit 'of help.
We can create a contact and exchange information. Thank you to the ns. Founder Antonella Brignagni created the site and forum Italian and thanks to you made two interventions and is now much better. Has helped thousands of patients to find a way, or at least a first support. Thank you for the help so far.
I will write soon to ask you a lot of information.
Many thanks to those who respond.

Sorry for the bad English ..
Thanks!!!!!

Monica

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”